There’s no excuse for a terrible website. Be modern and stay connected to your younger generation of customers.
Migrate to WordPress today.
Who needs it?
Companies who have an old website but do not wish to spend a big budget to overhaul the website and :
- A website is just a simple information tool for your company.
- Current content is good enough and you dont want to rewrite it.
- You want a mobile friendly website to connect with new users.
- You do not wish to go through a hassle of meeting and discussion.
- Your website is not on WordPress platform.
- Your website is already on WordPress but using a theme you don’t like.
What is Website Upgrade?
Website Upgrade is an online service offered to SME and Corporations in Malaysia to upgrade old websites into modern WordPress platform at the most cost effective way.
A brand new corporate image & modern layout.
A website that caters both desktop & phone screen.
Why Order & Deliver Online?
- Straight Forward
- Fast Development
- Easy Communication
- Clear Pacakges
- Save Cost
- Save Time
- Less Hassle
- No Hidden Cost
What is WordPress?
WordPress is the world’s top and most popular Content Management System (CMS), and the platform is used by about one fourth of all websites across the globe. That is over 30% of websites running on this platform. Additionally, WordPress is used for websites large and small–as it is highly adaptive to the needs of it’s users.
Since its beginning days as a blogging and corporate website platform, WordPress has evolved to become a strong contender as an enterprise-level CMS. Yes, WordPress can be a powerful enterprise level CMS.
Why Need to Upgrade?
Go Mobile Friendly
More users are online using mobile than desktop. It is where you clients are.
Look Modern & Professional
When people visit your site, they see it as a reflection of your organisation.
Cutting Edge Theme & Technologies
Project to your customers that you are up to date and on top of the latest trends.
Improve Search Ranking
A website upgrade is to tell Google you are still here! otherwise ranking will drop.
Easy Content Update
An up-to-date website based WordPress CMS makes it easy to update contents.
Effective Call To Actions
A new mobile layout makes it easy to add to Call To Action to get enquiries..
What Is Included?
- Conversion of 10 pages/menu items
- Layout – Mobile Friendly
- Maintenance plans provided
Upgrade Your Old Website to WordPress, the Top CMS in The World
Get Your WordPress Website
Choose Your Plan
10 Pages Website Design
RM 1,889.00 (GST Price)
20 Pages Website Design
RM 3,389.00 (GST Price)
Go For It
Order This Plan
* Prices shown are subjected to the 0% GST.
|Website Upgrade Plan consist of|
|Ready Web Design Service||
RM 1,500.00 (one time)
RM 3,000.00 (one time)
|Hosting & Email||
RM 389.00 (annually)
RM 389.00 (annually)
|Total Annual Renewal||
|Content Management System|
|Content Management System|
|Mobile Friendly Website|
|Creative Website Design|
|Website Navigation Structure & Planning|
|Initial Page Creation||10||20|
|Mainpage Banner Designs||1||1|
|Enquiry Form, Contact & Address|
|Social Media Link|
|Royalty Free Images|
|Sample Website Content|
|Sample A4 Sized Page & Menu||
|Website & Email Hosting|
|Free Domain Name|
|Web Disk Space||50GB||50GB|
|Online Ticketing Support|
Q: What is actually upgraded and converted to the new WordPress platform?
A: We will use all your existing content, text and images alike from your current website. Up to only 10 pages (A4 size) are migrated, additional pages are chargeable at RM50 per page.
Q: What changes or new artwork can be provided?
A: We will use photos and images from the existing website. You can add a few newer pictures by sending to us via wetransfer.com
Q: How do we communicate?
A: The entire process wll be communicated via email and file attachments
Q: Do you meet face to face for discussion?
A: No, we operate entirely online to lower the cost for you.
Q: What type of layout am I getting and can I change it?
A: All new website will get our standard predefined mobile friendly layout as the base. You cannot request to change to another layout/theme for this project.
Q: Do I get to see a draft website?
A: We will go develop the website on the temporarily URL that you can see the progress.
Q: Do we get to revise the changes after the first draft?
A: Yes, you can only request to make changes to photos and simple text presentation.
Q: How long do you need to upgrade the platform and migrate the content?
A: Generally it will take between 7-14 days. However it might take shorter or longer depending on the readiness of content and our load at that particular time. We wil communicate with you via email.
Q: Do I get you support after I purchase this website upgrade plan?
A: We will support your hosting of the website, for Website Content and Security Maintenance plans are available here : link
Q: Can I get a refund if we don’t like the outcome?
A: No refund is provided as we have made all best effort to ensure you know what you are getting.
Terms And Conditions
- All plans are valid for online order only.
- Website Upgrade plans are valid only for customers with existing website and the contents are to be migrated over as-it-is.
- Our website designers will communicate with you over email and our support tickets to discuss the web development.
- No refund is allowed for all plan subscriptions once actual development work has started.
- Customer will provide all relevant materials for our designers to put the website together.
- Online website upgrade packages are meant as a jump start to create your website with our initial development. Customer can learn WordPress and create pages, upload photos and maintain the site through WordPress CMS.
- If customer need Skytomato assistance in updating the website, website maintenance packages can be purchased at Website Content Updates.
- The number of initial pages creation are final as stated in the package.
- Shall customers do not approve the website design (colours, banners, logo, page formatting) done by Skytomato, requests for changes are limited to 2 times only during website setup period. Once website design is accepted and confirmed by both parties, no further major changes are allowed.
- Once web design is confirmed and published, if the customer did not purchase any of our web content maintenance plans, any change requests are chargeable.
- Additional fee of RM 1,000.00 / per template change and reinstallation is applicable if the customer wish to change the template after the initial website design has been approved.
- Additional fee of RM 200.00 / per page is applicable if further changes are needed after confirmation of website design by both parties.
- All website design plans do not include any advance Website Security and Security Scanners unless stated. To protect your website, security packages can be ordered at Website Security.
- Websites will be designed and hosted with Skytomato web hosting plans.
- Your registered domain(s) cannot be changed once it is confirmed. Domain registration fees are also not refundable.
- Domain registrations are based on first-come, first-served basis upon payment confirmation. It will only be processed upon successful payment received by our billing department.
- Skytomato reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this offer without any prior notice.
- For enquiries, please contact our online website sales team.